I made a script which livestreams Dlive livestreams to Youtube whenever it detects the stream is live, which will accomplish several objectives:
1) Enable more YT users to find out about the dlive stream at https://dlive.tv/owenbenjamincomedy
2) save the full replays even when they don't save properly at dlive (it's unknown yet whether this will work)
3) provide a near-complete archive of the streams going forward, even the miscellaneous piano livestreams
4) enable uploading of videos even when I'm not around to catch the stream
5) provide a consistent archival method of the videos (The title of the Dlive video plus a YYYY-MM-DD-SS-Sz timestamp)
6) enable the videos to be available on youtube as fast as it is possible.
Here's my channel where the livestream mirrors will be, which should begin whenever the channel next goes live (there are no available videos yet):
Please subscribe and like or whatever does the magic for the recommended video lists.
The script may break and sometimes not stream for one reason or another, but I'll keep working on it until it's robust and stable. It works so far in the tests.